June 08, 2006

Hell or high water

Well, below is my result, but ignore the header. I've talked it over with Minos, and I've decided to go to Dis in stead. Yeah, I know, it's actually deeper in Hell. But the scores were tied, and I really am a city boy. I just can't imagine having to haul my bones to Dis from the second level every time I want a cup of Hellbucks, watch a Hellywood movie or shop at HelMart. Especially with the traffic jams around the bridge over the Styx in the fifth level. Ever since Coulter arrived there, the gapers' delay has been out of control.


The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Moderate
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very High
Level 7 (Violent)High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)High

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

5 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

7th Circle for me. I'll probably be in good company.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

I'll see Granny in the 7th circle - apparently the risk of my being banished there is "extreme"! Must be where all the paranoid, vindictive bitches go...(and I mean that as a compliment!)

2:35 PM  
Blogger Sothis said...

I have to get my act together. I'm stuck in Limbo with all those righteous pagans. Need to start some sinning...

2:57 PM  
Blogger Endorendil said...

Yo, Sothis, maybe you can add "lying on quizzes" to your list of sins. I'll see you in Dis while you're passing through. Oops, my marching orders came in, heading further down. Catch me if you can!

5:01 PM  
Blogger Endorendil said...

Purgatory? You know, if you lied on your application, you get sent straight to the Malebolge.... So there is hope for you yet.

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home